Headquartered in sunny southern California, the Center for American Education & Culture (CAEC) recruits passionate, adventure-seeking ESL instructors to join our company ranks! As an American company, we pride ourselves on connecting great people to any one of our amazing partner schools. Our firm works hard to ensure these partners provide competitive offers, great working schedules and room for fun! We have placements all over mainland China.
Every ESL teacher hired by CAEC is done so directly. This means you are brought in under our corporate umbrella and protected by U.S state and Federal laws. You get paid twice a month (like us in the office!), are given health insurance (we pay for it!), around-the-clock support, and connected to a teaching opportunity that will change you forever! Here are the details:
-Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
-Develop and implement engaging lesson plans
-Adhere to established teaching curriculum
-Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
-Document and share student grades and evaluations
-Maintain the health and safety of all students
-Previous experience in teaching/mentoring/coaching (in-classroom or otherwise i.e. corporate/volunteer work) is preferred
-Strong organizational and time management skills
-Ability to build rapport with students
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Strong leadership qualities
-Bachelor's degree required
-The assignment is (1) year in length.
-Authorization to work in the United States (All ESL teachers under our company umbrella are U.S employees)
-Work verification, background checking, and 10-panel drug test required.
-Please note this job is for teaching abroad - relocation is part of the deal!
- Previous experience in teaching/mentoring/coaching (in-classroom or otherwise i.e. corporate/volunteer work) is preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Salary advance and flight reimbursement!
- 1500 to 3000 USD per month!
- Free Housing available!
-Free TEFL training and certification from one of the best TEFL training centers in China!
- Free Insurance (Does not come out of your paycheck. We cover it!)
- Caring and professional support staff from both the U.S and China throughout the duration of your stay!
- Free onboarding/pre-departure training (**Online or in-person with our Distance Learning Director, Manya. She is awesome!**)