We are a brand new bilingual international school that is striving for the highest education. The preschool is a Reggio Emilia approach in learning and accepts both Chinese and foreign students. We focus on intertwining the Early Learning Common Core standards from the United States, while tying in the traditional Chinese early learning standards. We recently opened up our preschool section of the school and plan to open the kindergarten/primary portion Fall of 2020. We are looking for teachers that are from native speaking countries (Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, and New Zealand). Our school strives to maintain a positive/safe work and classroom environment and be accepting of every culture. We are a culturally accepting International school that respects one another as equals.
Position Job Duties and Expectations
• Prepare and design different lessons that lay foundations to set students up for success by using the Reggio Emilia approach.
• Implements the Chinese and USA curriculum by designing effective and creative lessons that displays positive encouragement for students to be successful.
• Maintaining a positive reinforcement behavior system to create a positive learning environment. Also, teaching students how to problem solve with one another.
• Being able to work with local staff members to create a harmonious working environment.
• Begin to help students develop the skills to be independent, responsible, and encouraging to others inside and outside of the classroom.
• Prepare creative and fun activities for students enjoy and learn from.
• Administer activities within the classroom and outside that are developmentally appropriate for the age level (When weather permits it)
• Being able to assess and record the student’s learning and growth through formal and informal assessments.
• Maintain daily communication with parents, assistant teachers and nannies.
• Having the basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The school website is www.jinyingsy.com
- holding a bachelor’s degree in education or holding a bachelor’s degree with 2 years of teaching experience.
Monthly Salary: 17,000RMB-21,000 RMB
Housing Allowance: Furnished modern apartment provided
Moving Allowance: 1,000RMB One time settling allowance
Airfare Allowance: One-way airfare arrival and airport pick up provided.
Medical Insurance Provided
Contract completion bonus provided when signing a 2+ year contract that is one-month salary
Provides sponsored legal work Z-visa, residence visa and work permit.
Tuition fee discount for dependent children