The term “Au Pair” comes from the French "on a par" or "equal to", indicating that the relationship is one of equals. An Au Pair in China will be able to experience China to the fullest by living with a Chinese Host Family (or a foreign family that lives in China). An Au Pair will provide educational assistance such as language tutoring, childcare, and carry out some light household duties. During this experience, Au Pairs will also have the chance to explore the unique aspects of Chinese culture by attending Mandarin classes, culture courses, Au Pair Club activities, and much more.
You'll work up to 30 hours a week with at least 1.5 days off per week, one full weekend per month and 3 paid vacation days every 3 months.
- Between 18 to 29 years old
- At least a high school graduate or equivalent
- Proficient in spoken English
- In good health, and physically fit
- With no criminal record
- A real passion for working with Children
- Open minded to a different culture
- Good communication skills
Starting Salary of 1500 Rmb