The Great Australian Outback is an immense, unspoilt, wild and seemingly never-ending expanse of land inhabited by the odd farming community, and a plethora of beautiful animals from kangaroos, dingoes and emus.
Twin Work & Volunteer offers guaranteed paid work for all applicants, allowing them to experience life in this wonderfully unique environment. You can choose work in agricultural jobs such as mustering livestock, harvesting and planting crops, to hospitality jobs at outback pubs and roadhouses. You will be given training, food and accommodation.
The programme gives you the opportunity to gain hands on experience, and receive well-paid work in rural and outback Australia for the duration of your working holiday.
Jobs in the Paid Work Outback in Australia programme can include activities such as:
• Off road bike riding
• Stock horse riding
• Working with cattle on foot and on horseback
• Tractor driving and operating
• Vehicle maintenance
• Outback safety
• Spend your time meeting the locals by working in hospitality and home education
This paid work outback in Australia programme will give you the chance to experience real Australian culture alongside Australians and fellow backpackers. Get to know a beautiful rural side of this marvellous country that few tourists get to explore. If you’re under 30, you’re eligible for a visa for this programme – it’s an opportunity that really shouldn’t be missed.
- You must meet all the requirements of the Australian Department of Immigration for the class of the visa they hold, or for the type of visa you wish to apply for
- The programme is restricted to passport holders from the following countries who can get the Working Holiday Visa: UK, Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Italy, Cyprus, Malta, Canada, Japan, Korea, Taiwa
- You must be aged between 18 - 30
- You must have a driving license
- You must be a native English speaker or have a good conversational level
- For certain jobs you may have to be able to drive a vehicle that has a manual gearbox