This position is pivotal to the success of our resort.
The ideal candidates is a person with a range of positive qualities. An upbeat and outgoing personality is essential for this role. The role involves the many jobs which constitute the successful daily management of your colleagues and the resort itself. Quite simply, you will be one of our key players, right at the heart of the delivery of our unique and special product to our guests.
You will be one of two managers in the resort which will give you a chance to explore the mountains on your days off.
You must possess the following:
-Good organisational skills,
-Attention to detail
-Ability to look after the staff team
-Liaison with the UK office
- A good level of spoken and written Italian, German or Spanish. You should be able to express yourself reasonably well.
- Efficiency and attention to detail. and to see a job through to its end.
- Team skills /compatibility – a tolerant, flexible and supportive attitude.
- Full Driving Licence (accompanied of course by safe and sound driving skills).
- A basic First Aid qualification – would you be prepared to take a basic First Aid course prior to joining Collett’s?