One of Australia's leading fresh meal delivery company's is seeking an Intern that has experience in Change Management or Communications to join them for a 16-week unpaid internship.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to support the team with developing and implementing change initiatives that enable companies to drive organisational behaviour and achieve business results. You will be exposed to a broad range of technical and business issues that will enhance your business acumen and enable you to continue to build valuable problem-solving skills. In cooperation with project teams, you will assist with the development and delivery on solutions.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Providing support to Change and Communications team (e.g., report development, budget tracking, status update development, etc.).
- Participate in internal brainstorming sessions with the consulting team.
- Conduct research on the business to extract key findings, provide analysis and summarise insights.
- Participate in developing change strategies and providing implementation recommendations.
- Compile, research and prepare insight reports for the business (e.g. industry and trend analysis, competitive audits, best practice research).