We are looking for Au Pairs to live in France !
The Au Pair program is a cultural exchange program. It allows young people to live with a french native family. In exchange for childcare and household duties, an au pair is given free room and board in the host family home. The Au Pair has free time to travel, study and have fun.
The Au Pair program:
- You have your own bedroom and a private or shared bathroom, you follow language courses and earn money.
- In exchange you have to look after the children around 30 hours per week with a minimum of 1 day off per week.
- You have plenty of free time to discover the country and meet new friends. You have one week paid holiday every 3 months.
Your mission :
To be an au pair is to accompany children in everyday tasks such as
- taking them to school and extra-curricular activities
- helping with homework
- light household tasks (emptying the dishwasher, preparing meals and dealing with the children's laundry).
Requirements for being an Au Pair in France :
- Aged between 18 and 30 years old.
- You are unmaried and you have no children.
- You love children and you have experience with child care.
- The journey to your host family is at your own expenses.
- Your language courses are at your own cost (we can help find organisations in the area).
If you are from outside of EU, you must have a Visa. We can help you with the paper work.
iF you want to study in France and you would like to be an Au pair? It is possible. You have to dedicate 25 hours weekly to your host family.
Our agency's mission
We support young people between the ages of 18 and 30 who wish to live in France. We select highly qualified host family, take care of administrative procedures and offer support in all stages (interview with our host families,visa, trip preparation, follow-up throughout the stay…) . All of our team member have been au pair previously, therefore we know perfectly what’s best for au pair.
You want to discover other countries ? No problem ! There are the destinations for which we work are:
- New Zealand
Fluency in a second language brings many advantages: better job, salary increase, more responsibility ...
The best way to learn a language is to live in the country, but the fear of being alone abroad or the lack of financial means prevents young people from getting started.
Becoming an Au Pair is by far one of the most secure way to have a first experience abroad.
We are committed to promoting this solution, so that all students can have access to the opportunity to travel abroad and experience a rich human experience.
- French level A2
- Experience with kids
Becoming an Au Pair provides you with the opportunity to travel and discover new cultures by living with a foreign family.
You have :
-your own bedroom and a private or shared bathroom
- 90€ a week minimum
-minimum of 1 day off per week.
- one week paid holiday every 3 months.