Why with us?
ESL consulting- China ESL– a professional and experienced team of recruitment consultants that have themselves lived and worked internationally will provide you highly personalized services free of costs from day one and assist you at every step of the process right from applying for your dream job in China to arranging everything for you be it visa, transportation, or accommodation. Plus, we will provide you with continued support throughout your stay in China to ensure that you have a memorable experience.
Below is a list of sample positions provided by our organization.
For our full list of jobs and positions, please visit our website.
Send us your resume and photos with your job preference and we will contact you with jobs which will match your preferences shortly!
+++Chinese Public school+++
Locations: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Wuhan, Suzhou etc.
Starting date: Fall/ Spring –spanning across the year
Teaching Age group: Primary/Middle/High school students
Class size: 40-60 per class
Teaching hours: ≤ 20hours per week
Working Hours: Mon.-Fri. ≤ 40hours per week
Salary: 10,000~20,000 RMB per month (negotiable)
+++++School Type: Chinese Training school+++++
Location: Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Chongqing, Qingdao, Xiamen, etc. (18 cities in China)
Starting date: All through the year
Salary: 20,250 RMB +
Teaching Age Group: 2-12 yrs old
Teaching Hours: Maximum of 20 hours per week
Housing: Housing allowance 3,000RMB (Guangzhou 4,000RMB and Shenzhen 7,000RMB) per month
Vacation: Paid holiday 25 days
+++++School Type: Adult Teaching positions at a language center in major cities in China+++++
35 working hours per week
2 days off every week, usually on weekdays
Two types of shift work:
Morning shift: 9/10 AM – 5/6 PM
Evening shift: 1/2 PM – 9/10PM
- Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (3-4 year degree)
- TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years of teaching experience
1,500 – 3,000RMB/month depending on qualification
– Visa support: provide a legal working residence permit
– Medical & Accident insurance
– Paid holiday 25 days
– Maternity 90 days
– Professional training: introduction and ongoing training TEFL training
– Opportunities for promotion
– Airport pick-up, seven nights free hotel upon arrival, team building, birthday gift, etc.
– Special benefits for teachers who have or want to bring the nuclear family to China