Our VIP program takes our method teaching out of the centers and into the students’ homes and offices. These programs give the students all the time they need with both native and local teachers. As a Wall Street English Coach you can travel throughout the city and teach a variety of students from a range of materials.
At Wall Street English Teachers here don't just teach for a school - they gain access to career development, promotion and advancement opportunities, and top-notch training. You can teach here for a year or make a career out of Wall Street English - the choice is yours!
Locations: Beijing, Tianjin, Shenzhen.
- Delivery of WSE products to a wide variety of clients comprised mostly of adults, and possibly some young learners (minimum age 10).
- Teaching mostly one-to-one VVIP classes.
- Teaching on-site or in centre depending on student’s desired location.
- Class administration to record details of classes delivered and follow-up.
- Completing digital feedback forms to provide student feedback on each class.
- Coordinating with Chinese Teachers and Team Leaders about student issues.
- Conducting oral placement tests and recommending level changes.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Support of sales teams through demos and marketing events.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Responsive and adaptable to students’ needs.
- Professional and timely communication.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances.
- Independent problem solver.
- Self-reflective TEFL practitioner.
- Professionalism and a strong sense of customer service.
- Maintain a high standard of work with low supervision.
- Ability to work independently and build relationships based on trust and respect.
- Professional mannerisms and appearance.
- English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa;
- Age between 23-55 years old;
- Bachelor's Degree or above in any major;
- CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience
18,000~20,000 RMB base salary depends on location & background.
Competitive monthly bonuses.
800 RMB/m: City travel allowance & mobile phone allowance.
500 RMB/m: Summer allowance .
Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays.
Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts.
100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered.
Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care.
Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities.
40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter.
Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners.
Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival.
Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival.
A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in