China Hong Kong English School (CHES) is looking for teachers to teach at its Primary, Middle and Senior Schools to start Early 2020.
CHES was established in 1994 by the Hong Kong Education Group. CHES is one of the first bilingual international schools in China. It is the first Hong Kong funded international school in Zhongshan and the first in the city to pass the first-level school accreditation.
As a well-known bilingual school in southern China that is line with international standards, CHES has developed an integrated system embracing kindergarten, primary, junior and senior secondary school in two campuses (Zhongshan and Jiangmen). We have a total enrolment of over 5,000 students and about 800 staff. Nearly half of our students are from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and other foreign countries.
CHES has always adhered to the principle of international education and is committed to expanding students’ multicultural thinking. Over the past 25 years, CHES has persisted in promoting high-quality international education, devotedly developing students with excellent academic achievement, sophisticated language skills and an international mindset.
• Workload: 20 lessons per week/35-40 min per lesson/office hrs/8:15-17:30/weekends off
• Class content: ESL, mainly focused on spoken English
• Class size: around 30 students
• Location: Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province (1 hr drive from Macau and 1.5 hr ferry away from HK, very convenient location)
• Type of school: Bilingual international school
• Vacancies: 8, 2 for kindergarten, 4 for primary and 2 for secondary
• Student age: 3-18
• Type of work: full time
• Start: early 2020
• Contract duration: at least one year
- Native English speakers (Legal requirement for Visa)
- 2-years related teaching experience and/or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL or an education major)
- Curriculum design and lesson creation and planning experience
- A passion for teaching young learners
- Creative, self-motivated and responsible
- Patient, responsible and caring with students and dedicated to teaching
• 12K-16K RMB / Month (salary varies depending on education background and teaching experience in a related area).
• Free housing (including kitchen, living room and a bathroom)
• Free canteen meals during working days
• Enjoy all Chinese public holidays
• Full payment during Winter Vacation (3 weeks). If a one-year contract is fulfilled and renewed, full payment for summer vacation (2 months)
• Flight allowance: air ticket reimbursed for a round trip after contract fulfilment