The Hospitality Internship Program gives you an opportunity to internationalise your Hospitality career in Australia, explore the country and EARN money! Positions are available Australia wide for 6, 9 and 12 months. Minimum wage: A$20 / hour.
Australian Internships individually selects suitable host companies for each and every applicant. We negotiate each placement on a case by case basis to ensure that it is tailor matched to you, your educational background and professional objectives.
Our internships include:
• Resume and interview preparation and guidance
• An individualised placement with an Australian company
• Allocation of an Internship Program Supervisor (IPS) to closely monitor progress and satisfaction level
• Immediate intervention by Australian Internships should you experience any difficulties
• 24-hour Emergency Support
• Full Orientation Sessions, including an introduction to Australian workplace culture
• Intern nights, providing an opportunity to meet interns from over 90 countries
• 407 Training Visa Sponsorship – pending eligibility
- Tertiary degree (current or recently completed)
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced English Language Skills