Position: Director of Public Business and Oversea Study services (DoPB&OS)
Start Date: ASAP
Monthly Remuneration and benefits:
Monthly salary: ~Negotiable
The DoPB&OS reports to the General Director, and manages the Public, and Overseas Study businesses, including financial performance and targets, marketing department, activities and performance of each public centre, sales and customer services, academics, and business development.
The DoPB&OS detailed responsibilities are as follows:
Efficiencies – optimize the cost structure, spending plans, and strategic planning process
Revise internal reporting and create a sound reporting system for the business areas
Improve processes and create staff performance measures across marketing, sales, customer services, academics and service provision
Draw up financial plans, budgets, objectives, goals and leadership plans
Responsible for revenue, growth and profitability of LLV Public and OS
Ensure the business is digitally efficient, and up to date, in both reporting, and in the services provided to our clients.
Assist in the strategic planning and thinking of LLV.
KPIs & Measures
Meet net revenue and profitability targets of the businesses.
Implement international standard business KPI reporting, within the company’s departments and to BOD.
Review and improve business planning.
Improve brand differentiation of the company.
Improve business line integration, leveraging and cross – selling.
Line Manager & Reporting:
Line Manager: General Director
Report to the General Director and work closely with other BOM members on any activities and events that impact on business lines.
Report to General Director at regular agreed intervals in an agreed format.
Receive reports on Public and Overseas Study businesses from Operations Departments, Sales, Marketing, and other Departments as required.
Report to General Director: Monthly
Receives Reports from Business lines: Weekly and Monthly, as required.
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
At least five years of professional experience in senior management, working in education management is preferred.
Ability to work under pressure
Strategic thinking, excellent communication and quality orientation
- Degree (Business preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Clean police check
- Ability to work under pressure
Salary & Benefits
~120 million VND/month gross salary
- End-of-contract bonus
- Visa-Run flight reimbursement for Local Hires of up to 4,200,000 VND (payable after completing Probation) and Initial Entry flight for Overseas Hires up to 12,600,000 VND (payable on contract completion)
- Airport pickup and 10 days and initial hotel accommodation for Overseas Hires of approx. 4,200,000 VND
- Severance payment - ½ month per year of service
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave (up to 19 days)
- Vietnamese National Holidays, Christmas Day and International New Years’ Day (approx 11 days per calendar year)
- Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card
- Full In-Patient, Partial Out-Patient, Evacuation and Repatriation Medical Insurance for which LLV pays ½ of the annual premium
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV (except for document authentication)
- Taxi card for
- Telephone allowance
- Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank
- Welfare team support