Hanze Summer School
Part of the Hanze University of Applied Sciences. We host a summerschool in every academic year. Last year we had students from more than 15 different countries all over the world. The Hanze Summer School programs consist of an academic study program and a social program. One of the highlights during the Summer School experience will be the field trips we provide. We provide all international students with adequate and fully-furnished student housing. The Hanze Summer school is looking for a intern to help organise the 2020 edition of our great Summer School for the period of 1 March till 1 July 2020 (flexible start and end date).
This is a unique opportunity for interns looking to gain experience in international event planning. The Hanze Summerschool focuses on event planning and customer relationship management through daily contact with companies and universities around the world.
What you bring:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & (Excel)
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Administrative and office knowledge
- Ability to work independent and within a team setting
Some of your tasks an responsibilities:
- Organizing the social program for the courses.
- Managing Hanze student helping in the Summer courses.
- Organising excursions to several locations in The Netherlands
- Assisting the project manager in marketing the courses abroad.
What we offer:
- International experience focused on even management
- Collaboration with large companies such as: Philips, Heineken and Volkswagen
- Cooperation with international schools
- Bachelor in Business, Event Management, Communication, Marketing, Tourism a.o.
Housing will be arranged