Intern in the hospitality business in Spain. The most visited country in the world, this will enhance your knowledge and will give you the opportunity to meet a new culture. Take advantage that you are in a European country and visit them as much as possible. Work while you travel, this is a good lifestyle! You will be training in a hotel or in a restaurant. By meeting people from all over the world you will be creating friendship and important networking.
Position : Culinary, F&B, Front office
· Duration: 3-12 months
· Start day: The whole year
· Stipend: 200-600 euros a month
Other benefits: Lodging and meals
- Your resume in English and as PDF attachment.
- Choose 3 cities in Spain and which type of food for your internship (in case you are culinary)
- Your English and Spanish level
- You are between 18 and 30 years old
- You are currently studying a program related to Tourism, Hospitality or Culinary arts, or you have finished your studies less than 2 years ago.