Country
2-4 Weeks 1-3 Months
Category
Camp Jobs

Job Description

We are looking for summer camp counselors to lead workshops at summer youth camps on American culture. We have a coulpe of destinations in either southern or northern Poland (Tatra Mountains or Baltic Sea)

This is a great opportunity to travel and get international work experience, while also making friends with people from Poland!

College students and recent graduates are encouraged to apply. Specific dates and duration of stay can be flexible. 3 weeks minimum commitment.

We have partial scholarships available but the cost of travel to Poland, travel/medical insurance and spending money are the responsibility of the applicants. Accommodation and meals are provided.

Testimonial: “The best part of the camp, I think, is the feeling of pride I came away with after seeing the kids from my group speak English. We had to perform a skit, and as soon as I broke the news they all rushed to the costume room and starting acting it out, asking me for clarification on certain words. I barely had to do anything to help out, and my language group had one of the best presentations of them all–all in English!” – Patrick, 21

Benefits

Accommodation and meals provided.

Apply For This Job

Already have an account? Log in here.
One file only.
4 MB limit.
Allowed types: png jpg jpeg.
Images must be larger than 100x100 pixels.
Resume
One file only.
4 MB limit.
Allowed types: txt doc docx pdf.
This section should be used for a cover letter or a brief introduction.
I have read and consent to the Go Overseas Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.