PURPOSE: To manage the day-to-day marketing tasks across all platforms including social media and the website as well as working on strategic campaigns throughout the year to boost fundraising, awareness, partnerships and the recruitment of volunteers.
Your tasks will include:
- Manage our social media platforms
- Continual update of the website through Wordpress
- Manage and update the blog section with relevant news
- Write and submit monthly newsletter, blog posts, articles for local newspapers
- Branding of promotional items
- Fluent English
- Previous marketing experience or degree in the field
- Knowledge of social media, online marketing and email marketing
- Confident with the use of Mac computers and Adobe software (InDesign, Photoshop...)
- Knowledge of website content management (eg. Wordpress) is strongly preferred
- Experience in developing short videos using Mac computers
This is a voluntary unpaid position. Food and accommodation are provided.