Do you like children? Do you enjoy teaching your language? Be an Au Pair!
You can make it happen by living as part of a Spanish family. You’ll help care for your host family’s children and teach them your language in exchange for the experience of living as a family member in a Spanish household. You will receive private room, full board 7 days a week and weekly pocket money.
We have a big network of families available all over Spain which makes easier to find a perfect match!
You can be an Au Pair in different cities in Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, Malaga, etc ) or even in different cities in Europe (France, Germany, Italy...)
- Aged between 18 and 30 years old.
- European citizens: English, French, German as native language preferred. Very good knowledge of those languages could be fine as well. Do not hesitate to contact us if your language is a different one, families may require different languages.
- Non european citizens: We just accept English native au pairs (USA, Canada, Australia…) or Chinese mandarin speakers. They need to arrange a private medical insurance for their stay in Spain.
- Responsible, committed, open minded, flexible, mature, have a positive attitude.
- Desire to care for children, must enjoy children and have childcare abilities.
-Private room and full board 7 days a week.
-Pocket Money of 70€ weekly as minimum for 25 working hours weekly. Most families pay for monthly transport card in Madrid.
-Weekends free and time available to attend Spanish lessons daily.
-Support services by local agency in Madrid: Welcome pack and guidelines, Au Pair orientation session and meetings, outings and social agenda, replacement if needed.