- A training program will be followed and developed in One. School facilities so candidates learn how to teach English to Spanish children. A 10-hour weekly schedule training will be followed every week in order to home teach children using One school methodology. One school of English has got its own way and methodology to teach English using flashcards and visual stimuli to develop and increase the learning results. Each candidate will need to learn how to use our resources as well as to get familiar to Cambridge University Exams.
- Candidates will also need to follow an observation teaching program from One school teachers teaching English.
- Candidates will also need to develop speaking lessons with One school students (all ages) pushing students to use their English speaking skills.
- Candidates will be offered Spanish Speaking lessons with native speakers every week.
- Food and accommodation is included. Transport to work facilities also included. From Monday to Sunday.
- Education - Spanish Philology - English Philology
It's an internship.
Food and accomodation are included.