Escape Artist is one of the world’s largest and oldest expat resources for going offshore. Every day we write about second passports, offshore banking, international trusts, flag theory, tax strategies and global investments.
Escape Artist aims to be the most comprehensive source of information, resources, analysis, and insights for the globally-minded. With offices in the United States, Belize, Panama, and Portugal, Escape Artist was established with a mission to inspire and engage consumers with credible news and unique content, while building an international expat community.
We provide the tools of freedom for anyone in the world daring enough to pursue their dreams! As a beloved brand for nearly 25 years, we have a history of earned trust by providing value and offering our readers credible resources to learn from… and that is what we will continue to do.
Senior Marketing Executive
Escape Artist is in search of an energetic an intuitive individual to oversee the company’s marketing department and grow its staff and campaigns in the industry. From effectively promoting the company and its message and merchandise to working with the event planner to communicate the mission and events worldwide, the strategic senior marketing executive will lead the team in planning and executing creative and attention-grabbing campaigns that align with the company and clients’ mission, values, and objectives. Experienced in strategic marketing, planning, branding, and product development this individual will be adept in online and traditional marketing and an expert in visual communication.
Responsibilities/Duties include but are not limited to
· Conduct market research to stay on top of and ahead of current trends in our niche market.
· Build campaigns and promotions aimed at the target audience while looking to engage new audiences as the same time.
· Collect, analyze, and organize data using surveys or focus groups and create business reports to submit to senior executives.
· Identify and prioritize opportunities that improve established projects based on set criteria and company needs.
· Foster the exchange of ideas, successes, and opportunities across teams and regions
· Plan, assess, and constantly revise project budgets to ensure maximization of resources and a minimalization costs.
· Create and disseminate required reports such as progress reports, budget reports, sales and marketing results, new leads, and regional compliance changes or issues.
· Plan and implement marketing strategies that amongst other goals, promote the brand.
· Creatively inspire and motivate team with strong leadership skills.
· Knowledge of market research and marketing strategy practices and techniques.
· Communicate responsibly with senior team and team members orally and in writing.
· Organized and detail oriented with ability to multi-task, reprioritize delegate/follow up, and make independent, informed decisions.
· Knowledge of social media platforms and SEOs.
· Proven experience in successful project management.
· Experience in budget and cost analysis and creating accountable reports.
· Ability to adapt to ever changing requirements without losing motivation or sight of the ultimate goal.
· Demonstrated success in running large scope projects with cross-over departments and large teams.
· 5-7 years of professional marketing experience with significant exposure to an international market.
· Familiarity with agencies specializing in data warehousing, business intelligence or analytics, and modeling services a plus.
· Skilled in direct response marketing with ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points.
· Bilingual in English and proficient in Spanish.
This is a fulltime position that requires travel.
Salary paid commensurate to experience.
All resumes, cover letters and correspondence should be submitted in English only. All communication in English only.
Escape Artist provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- 18 years +, college senior or recent graduate, looking to learn the industry
Travel to and from office and local housing supplied