- Fluent in Spanish
- Fluent in English
- Flexible Hours to work around home life
- Better Work-Life Balance
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Positive Environmental Impact
The position will allow you to work from home as an Independent Contractor on a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool. The tasks will involve determining the relevance and accuracy of information by performing online research and referring to guidelines provided to you. You will be rating tasks to validate data. You will be helping to authenticate data that will be used in live online search tools and applications by millions of users across the world.
Candidates for this position will need to have good research skills and a strong understanding of local and national information. Cultural, geographical, social media and current affairs knowledge are important in this role.
• Fluency in English & Spanish is essential
• You must be living in the United States for the last 3 consecutive years
• Working knowledge of local and national geographical areas
• You must pass an open book online evaluation to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines
• Experience/know-how of using online maps, search engines and website research
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense