- Commit for 10 months
- Speak English or Dutch and have a decent knowledge of Spanish
- Flexible and independent
- Good communication skills
- A team player and can lead a team
- Beautiful accommodation with stunning views in the middle of the Andes mountains (24/7)
- One hot meal on weekdays
- 400 soles/month
- A safe environment where you can discover the culture and values of Peru
- The opportunity to take more Spanish classes
The permanent team consists of several Peruvian teachers, a physiotherapist, a permanent cook and a driver.
The entire project is managed by its founder, Stefanie Van Erps, originally from Belgium and living in Peru for 10 years now.
Working in an organisation in the South of Peru is a unique experience!
Traveling, experiencing a new culture, connecting with the local people.
Meeting other volunteers and travelers.
In addition, you will work on a project that gives underprivileged children the opportunity to study.
Fighting social inequality and poverty through education and training.
That is the mission of Oye LENA. Because every child deserves equal opportunities.
As Coordinator of the Toddlers you organize the lessons of the toddlers.
- Developing themes, preparing lessons, organizing corner work, thinking about group activities, etc.
- You help to make the timetables and divide the tasks of the team.
- Support with the organization of special events such as Christmas, birthdays, etc.
- Helping to keep the godparents informed of the children’s development.
- You help volunteers with their preparations and guide students during their internship.
- You support where necessary with administrative tasks.
Start date: as soon as possible