- Be a native-speaker and hold a valid passport from English-speaking countries;
- Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., et cetera);
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
- Have a clear background check;
- Have experience working in academic environment;
- Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
- Competitive monthly salary. Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate
- Provide a sponsor letter for a proper visa, however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa.
- The work permit application is supported
- Up to 23 paid holidays per year - 11 public holidays and 12 days annual leave.
- Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company.
- Health and Social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law.
EMG Education is one of the leading organizations in the field of public sector education in Vietnam. With over 300 teachers and a partner network consisting of over 120 Primary, Lower Secondary, and High Schools all across the city we are one of the largest providers of English language education in Ho Chi Minh City public schools. We teach English, Maths, and Science through an integrated curriculum that students study concurrently with their Vietnamese National Curriculum.
-Teach English, Maths, and Science for students from Primary to High school level;
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided.
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.