- Teaching certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Police check
- Visa, Work Permit sponsorship
- Health insurance
- Contract-end bonus
- Professional development
- Competitive salary
Language Link is recruiting primary and secondary teachers for our Schools Link 2022/2023 school year (Public schools).
We are currently interviewing for the new academic year starting in August 2022. Send your applications to secure a position.
- All schools are located in Hanoi
- Monday Friday fixed daytime schedule - NO WEEKEND CLASSES
- Join a team of over 160 EFL teachers as part of Hanoi's premium public schools program
- Up to 600,000 VND per hour (based on experience/qualifications/and offside distance)
- Domestic Relocation Bonus! If you're relocating to Hanoi from anywhere in Vietnam and overseas well cover your flights* and provide 10 days of hotel accommodation
- Teach the provided syllabus using ESL methods (primary OR secondary students).
- Create and facilitate engaging activities.
- Administer mid-term and final tests.
- Participate in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings.
- Attend annual parent-teacher meetings.
- Regular communication with our team.
- ESL classroom experience teaching young learners or teens required
- Bachelors degree, in any subject
- A CELTA, TESOL, Trinity, or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate with teaching practicum.
- A clean home country Police Clearance Check with 6-month validity.
- Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency (equivalent to CEFR level C2)
- 2 referees will be contacted.
- Able to commit until the end of the academic year (31 MAY 2023)
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly rates up to 600,000 VND per hour (based on experience/qualifications/ and offside distance)
- End-of-contract bonus, resigning bonus, annual pay rate review.
- *Domestic Relocation package, flight reimbursement for teachers in Vietnam of up to 4,200,000 VND (payable on contract completion)
- Flight reimbursement for hires outside of Vietnam of up to 9,450,000 VND
- Airport pickup and 10 days initial hotel accommodation for hires outside of Hanoi of approx. 4,600,000 VND (covered by LLV)
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave (approx. 12 days)
- Vietnamese National Holidays, Christmas Day, and International New Year's Day (approx. 11 days per calendar year).
- Christmas break approx. 9 days
- Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card.
- Full In-Patient, Partial Out-Patient, Evacuation, and Repatriation Medical Insurance for which LLV pays of the annual premium.
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV (except for document authentication).
- Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month.
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank.
- Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance.
- Thorough induction program.
- Very strong ongoing Academic training and support from the Academic management team
- Training provided on the syllabus, assistance with lesson planning/ in-class teaching
- TA support in all classes
- Professional development consists of monthly training sessions and observations
- Opportunities for professional development