- Bachelor’s degree
- Teaching positions are in private Language Schools, and placement locations include Silom, Lad Prao and Hua Hin
- Monthly Salary 40,000 - 45,000 (THB) Thai Baht (US$1,090-1,230/€1,100-1,220/£945-1,045)
- Working Schedule 25 Hours - Mon to Sun (two days off)
- Training workshops & career mentorship
- Overtime hourly rate of 450 THB for teaching more than 25 hours of classes weekly
- Full housing assistance to find your perfect apartment
- Visa cost reimbursement of 3,100 THB (US$90/€85/£75) after completion of 6 months of teaching
- Week-long paid holidays at Songkran (Thai New Year) & Christmas / New Year
- Teachers only need to be in school when classes are scheduled
- Teach age ranges from kindergarten to corporate business clients
Teaching positions are in private Language Schools with classes running from 10.00am to 8.30pm Monday to Friday. Weekend lessons run from 8.30am to 5.30pm. You will have the chance to teach in person and online.
You will have two days off. One weekend (Sat or Sun) and one midweek day.
Through 25 hours of face-to-face and online teaching in school classroom settings each week, you will be aiming to improve your students’ reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
Full support is offered from fellow teaching staff and management. This job welcomes first-time TEFL teachers and full, tailored TEFL certification can be included.