- Upbeat, professional and positive during stressful times
- Able to develop positive relationships with team members, international students and the community
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Able to work as a team and independently
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Dynamic and outgoing person
- Flexible schedule and personality
- Activity interns will gain valuable experience planning and executing student activities, problem solving and working with a diverse global population.
- A fun and dynamic international environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- Join a multicultural and diverse community
SEASONAL & PART TIME
Activity interns are required to support the Activities department in organizing events, providing great customer service to our student population, being an outgoing and vivacious guide to Boston, and assisting our students by getting them involved in activities that we offer. This position also asks the applicant to help with administrative tasks and constant interaction with our students. Some examples of exciting activities the activity leader will lead include hiking, tours, coastal cruises, arts and crafts, and beach volleyball, just to name a few. Activity interns will gain valuable experience planning and executing student activities, problem solving and working with a diverse global population.