- Must have been granted a Working Holiday Visa before you can start
- Aged between 18-30 (inclusive) if you hold a UK passport, or 18-35 (inclusive) if Canadian, French or Irish.
- Additional nationalities may apply - see the BUNAC website for more details
- Live like an Aussie and experience everything that Oz has to offer
- Make at least the Australian minimum wage - if not more
- Work in some really cool roles, like a chef in a spa on the West Coast or as a bar manager at a resort in the Outback!
If Australia is in the cards for you this year!
Why have the pressure of finding a job when you arrive, when you can land one before you go! Our FREE virtual job fair is back, and we have 500+ pre-vetted positions to fill. All positions pay above the minimum wage, with some up to AUD $40 an hour. And we have employers across Oz, from the boho sands of Bryon Bay to the cultural heart of the Red Centre.
All you need to do is sign up, upload your CV, apply for a video interview, and get hired. Job done! But hurry, interviews take place during the fair on the 25-29 July and are on a first come first served basis, so you’ll need to act now to get your interview date and top choice of employer.