Do you have a bachelors degree (or currently studying towards one), have a good command of spoken and written English and hold one of the following passports: Canada, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand? Then you're just what we're looking for!
Teaching English in South Korea is a truly immersive cultural experience. If you're looking for job in a culture vastly different to your own with great benefits and excellent travel opportunities, this could be just what you're after!
- Guaranteed job placement
- Pay of around $2000 per month
- Free furnished accommodation
- Paid leave
- End of contract bonus pay
- Flights to Korea reimbursed
- Thorough assistance with documentation and interview prep
- TESOL course included for those who don’t have yet
- Cultural orientation and language classes to help you ease into life abroad
- Full access to online teaching resources to help you plan lessons
- 24/7 in-country support for anything that goes wrong or anything you need advice with
- No teaching experience is required - we provide all training if you don't have already
- A bachelor's degree in any field
- A clean criminal record
- Be in good health
- Be a first language English speaker with an excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken)
- Hold a 120 hour+ TESOL (or TEFL or CELTA) certificate. Our program also offers an excellent 120 hour online, or in-country (done in Korea) TESOL course with certification tailored to teaching in South Korean classrooms with an instructor where you'll be able to present lessons and be graded online giving you the opportunity to have some practical experience before landing in the classroom.
- Jobs are only open to citizens of the following countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa.
We also include step-by-step one-on-one walkthroughs to help you with your job and visa applications and to coach you with any interviews you'll need to have with your prospective employers. This raises the acceptance rate from under 40% of applicants (for those who use many other channels) to over 90% who come through us.
What's the job like?
- - We place applicants at both public and private schools where they will be teaching children of various ages.
- - The positions are full time and are for 12 month contracts.
- - Furnished accommodation is provided.
- - Loads more benefits are included like flight reimbursement, paid leave and bonus pay
When would I start?
We place teachers at both public schools and private language centers throughout South Korea, this means we are able to place applicants at various times of year, particularly for private language centers.
We're now taking applications for October 2018 Private School intake dates as well as other available dates throughout the year. Applications are processed on a first-come first-placed basis, so the sooner you can get your application in the better.
Our online or in-class, in-country TESOL course
You can now also enrol for our January 21st 2019 in-class, in-country TESOL course done in Seoul, South Korea. This offers you an exceptional opportunity to ease into life in Korea before starting teaching. The course will include an in-depth 1 week cultural orientation packed with activities plus 120 hours of class time where you will be taught and certified to Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL). The course is tailored specially to teaching in South Korea and holders of in-class certificates like this are more sought after by employers than those with online certificates. So, this is a great chance for you to put yourself above the competition as you embark on this exciting journey.
We also offer an online TESOL course for anyone not able to take part in the in-class one. This happens once a month and is tailored to teaching in South Korea.
- Salaries of between US$1900-US$2300 per month
- End-of-contract bonus pay
- Flights to South Korea reimbursed
- Free furnished accommodation
- Paid leave
- Friends and couples can be placed together
- Pre-departure support and guidance
- 24/7 in-country support
- Online TESOL course (if you don't have one already)
- Or in-class, in-country TESOL course
- Cultural and language orientation