Do you have a bachelors degree (or currently studying towards one), have a good command of spoken and written English and hold one of the following passports: European Union, Canada, United States, United Kingdom, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand? Then you're just what we're looking for!
Get paid to teach English in one of Asia's most exciting and culturally immersive destinations. Teaching English in Thailand is our most popular program by far as it gives travelers the opportunity to teach for just a single semester if they like or extend up to a full year or even more!
We're now hiring for our fall intakes and beyond!
We're currently looking for degree holders (preferable) to start on the following dates:
- October 1st (popular intake)
- October 29th
- November 26th
- December 28th (celebrate the new year in Thailand!)
The dates above will give you some of the smoothest transitions into life, working in Thailand. If these dates don't suit you, just chat to us about the many alternative start dates on offer!
Our Thailand program also comes with an excellent in-country cultural orientation done in the beach town Hua Hin, Thailand and a highly acclaimed TESOL course with certification by top-notch instructors who have each worked out in the field as English teachers in the country.
We offer full-time positions to teach children of varying ages from kindergarten up to high school at schools throughout the country. This often means applicants get a choice in who and where they teach. Not only that but if you're traveling with a friend or partner you can usually be placed together. Thailand has lengthy school holidays twice a year allowing you the opportunity to travel, volunteer or intern for a month or two in between semesters.
This program is only open to citizens of the following countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the EU (EU citizens need level C1/2 English certification).
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- Be a minimum of 20 years and maximum of 30 years of age, those aged older or younger will be reviewed on a case by case basis
- Clean criminal record
- A love for foreign cultures and willingness to embrace new challenges
Our program comes with an exceptional cultural orientation which includes airport pickup, a local sim card and assistance with opening a bank account.
You'll also get to explore and learn about Thai culture before you end up in your placement location with the fun team of in-country program managers in Thailand. You'll learn how to speak the basics of Thai, how to shop in a local market and make traditional Thai dishes. You'll learn about the religion in the country by visiting a local temples to meditate with a Buddhist monk, you'll get fascinating Thai culture and history lectures from an expert in the field and you'll get to try out the national sport, Muay Thai (kick boxing) with some of the locals.
If you don't have a recognised TESOL, TEFL or CELTA certificate yet, it's not a problem. Our program comes with a highly acclaimed 120 hour in-class TESOL course conducted in Hua Hin which is tailored to the specific requirements of teaching English in Thailand. You'll learn everything from classroom management to creating lesson plans and the specific issues Thai students battle with when tackling English. Not only that but you'll be able to try out your skills in front of a live class at a local English camp before you head out to your placement school so that you can be sure you'll be ready for whatever Thailand throws at you.
- Salaries of between 25,000 and 40,000 Thai Baht per month, depending on qualifications and placement location
- Airport pickup
- Transport to Hua Hin, Thailand
- Sim card for your mobile phone
- Assistance with opening a bank account
- 1 Week cultural orientation
- 3 weeks 120 hour in-class TESOL course - for those without certification
- Pre-departure support for applications and visa guidance
- 24/7 in-country support
- Guaranteed job placement
- Friends and couples can be placed together
- Single semester or full year contracts available