Colombia is a vibrant and exciting teach-abroad destination, not only for its enticing tropical climate but for the incredible opportunity to uplift communities hungry to learn new skills.
TravelBud is on the hunt for bachelor's degree-holders with a hunger to do good while exploring this incredible world of ours. Applicants need good written and spoken English skills to take up positions in early 2018 (Jan/Feb). Placements are for one or two semesters with preference given to those applying for 2 semesters.
We have a number of volunteer-style programs on offer ranging from co-teaching at public schools to teaching members of the local tourism industry to take their careers to new heights with the skill of speaking English.
Interviews are still open but close in a few weeks for the early 2018 intake, so get in touch with us ASAP to get your foot in the door and make this life changing adventure a reality!
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- TEFL/TESOL certificate
- $400 refundable deposit (returned to you on completion of your job contract)
- 1 Week teachers orientation in Colombia
- Cultural orientation activities organized by the TravelBud team
- Local medical insurance (we recommend taking additional insurance also)
- Monthly living expenses stipend of 1.5million Colombian Pesos (around US $500)
- Full pre-departure support from our team
- 24/7 in-country support throughout your contract in Colombia