We are looking for enthusiastic and adventurous people to teach in schools throughout China. We are currently filling roles in 60 locations - so whether you fancy the hustle and bustle of living in Beijing, or the smaller, more scenic Nanjing is more your style, we've got the perfect position for you.
Combine your passion for travel with a rewarding job and discover a wonderful new culture!
- Working with young learners, mainly kindergarten and elementary aged children (limited positions teaching adults available).
- 20-25 teaching hours per week - 5 days per week (schedules will vary).
- Supportive environment working with other international teachers.
- Native English speaker
- University degree
While a TEFL certificate and teaching experience are always bonuses, these positions are also suitable for people new to teaching English. Just be enthusiastic and open to new experiences!
* We also have opportunities available in Taiwan, South Korea and Japan*
- Monthly salary of 12,000 - 16,000 RMB (depending on experience and location).
- Free return flights
- Free housing or additional monthly housing allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Ongoing professional development and training