Upcoming semester starts 1 November, therefore, there are many positions available to be filled in from now on. The orientation is held on 21-22 October 2017
● To teach English to Thai student
● To prepare lesson plans, teaching materials and exams and marking
● To attend school activities and perform school duty sometimes
● Complete other tasks as assigned by school
● At least 1 semester contract to 1 year renewable contract
● Working 5 days a week with 2 consecutive days off (Weekends off in Private and Government Schools)
● Teaching hour 5 hours a day or 25 hours a week maximum
● Teaching level ranges from Pre-school kids to Adult
How to apply
Please submit your CV, recent formal photo, scan passport and scan degree certificate to [email protected]
Salary 30,000 - 40,000 THB monthly depending on location, degree major and teaching experience
Providing a guaranteed teaching placement.
Orientation and short-training program (for new travellers and inexperienced teachers who start the beginning of each semester)
Prearranging with the school to greet you up upon arrival and to initially help you find accommodation.
Non-B and work permit assistance by producing all visa paperwork and keeping track of the process.
24/7 Support in emergency case
Full support upon school issues such as contracts, late payments, teaching hours, etc.
Opportunities to join Road Experience team excursions and English camps
Teachers who sign a one-year contract are guaranteed 2–4 weeks paid holiday and work permit fee reimbursement upon contract completion