Our Language School in Argentina is located in a historical and newly-renovated building at just a short distance from Casa Rosada, Puerto Madero, and the Obelisk. Experience the most exciting immersion course by combining the fun of tango and the utility of Spanish in the city Buenos Aires, Argentina. This unique bundle gives you the full immersion experience during your visit to Argentina as you Learn Spanish and Tango together.
You can experience the inspiring and original tango culture of Buenos Aires through one-of-a-kind lessons at a local tango school that partners with Expanish. At the same time, you have the chance to practice the language with other students and travelers taking dance lessons while in Buenos Aires. Classes are held in Spanish but the instructor can speak in English if a student needs extra guidance in our Learn Spanish and Tango program.Learning Spanish with tango in Argentina is a great combination–just like cafe con leche!
- Each Spanish class is 50 minutes long, while Tango classes are an hour long. In a week, you will take 20 Spanish group lessons, 1 group tango lesson, as well as 1 private tango lesson.
- Small class sizes in both the Tango class and the Spanish class allow for personalized attention and care to your Spanish and Flamenco skills.
- Expanish provides you with a Welcome Pack, Spanish Course Book, Immersion Activities and 24/7 Emergency Assistance.
- Travel Spain with your language learning friends! Expanish offers a variety of planned excursions to explore Spanish landscape, such as Cava Freixenet, Girona, Montserrat and Sitges.
- Every week there are new activities for you to join, including social activities like bar crawls, cultural activities like tango lessons, and academic activities like pronunciation workshops.