Our Language School in Argentina is located in a historical and newly-renovated building at just a short distance from Casa Rosada, Puerto Madero, and the Obelisk. Spanish for teachers is a two-week development program in Argentina, made specifically for teachers of Spanish as a foreign language. This course encompasses theoretical classes and teaching practice with Spanish lessons at Expanish in Buenos Aires.
The course is designed for native and non-native Spanish speakers who teach the language as a second or foreign language. Participants must have at least a C1 level of Spanish by the CEFR, a desire to improve their teaching skills, an interest in acquiring practical didactic knowledge, theoretical and methodological pointers and in learning about the preparation and elaboration of authentic material for Spanish classes.
- In this course there are 30 lessons per week: 20 Spanish lessons and 10 teaching practice lessons. Each lesson is 50 minutes long.
- Classes average 10 students, which offers the opportunity for strong relationships between the students and professors, no matter in what role you are participating in.
- Every week there are new activities for you to join, including social activities like bar crawls, cultural activities like tango lessons, and academic activities like pronunciation workshops.
- Expanish provides you with a Welcome Pack, Spanish Course Book, Immersion Activities and 24/7 Emergency Assistance.
- Travel the vast and diverse Argentine landscape! From the billowing falls of Iguazu to the towering peaks of Bariloche, Expanish offers you the opportunity to explore beyond the urban capital.