Expanish: Intensive Spanish Courses in Buenos Aires

Intensive Spanish Courses in Buenos Aires with Expanish

Expanish, our Language School in Argentina, is located in a historical and newly-renovated building at just a short distance from Casa Rosada, Puerto Madero, and the Obelisk.

Expanish offers a variety of intensive Spanish learning programs, including opportunities to learn Spanish 20 or 30-hours a week. If you are looking for a low impact more relaxed learning experience, we suggest you take the 20-hours a week program. As you increase the number of hours, the intensity of the course also increases. The 30-hours a week program is the most intense, consisting of group classes designed to advance your Spanish level as quickly as possible.

No matter how many hours you choose, you are sure to receive a small group setting, a welcoming and encouraging environment, quality textbooks and materials created by our academic staff, a well-rounded structure to advance your Spanish skills and with an interactive learning experience.

• Feel at home while far away! Staying with a host family allows you to get to know the home dynamic of Argentine culture, as well as develop relationships which create a sense of belonging.
  • Travel the vast and diverse Argentine landscape! From the billowing falls of Iguazu to the towering peaks of Bariloche, Expanish offers you the opportunity to explore beyond the urban capital.
  • Every week there are new activities for you to join, including social activities like bar crawls, cultural activities like tango lessons, and academic activities like pronunciation workshops.
  • Expanish provides you with a Welcome Pack, Spanish Course Book, Immersion Activities and 24/7 Emergency Assistance.
  • Classes average 12 students, which offers the opportunity for strong relationships between the students and professors.

• Instruction 10
Stef

My experience at Expanish

I studied for 20 weeks at Expanish and had a great time there! I started with zero knowledge of Spanish before I came to Buenos Aires and now I can communicate very well with all residents and people from all over the world. The lessons were very well structured with great and heart-warming teachers. In my time I had 3 different teachers and they were all very good! Always willing to listen and there was always time for fun in the lessons! Many thanks to Pablito, Angeles and Gisela!

The school itself looks very modern with good facilities. Expanish offers many free activities to connect with other students and explorer Buenos Aires in different ways. Because of this kind of activities, I have met so many people from all over the world! Expanish is a perfect combination of learning Spanish and making friends. The staff was also very nice and helpful! If I had any questions, Milva (the receptionist) was always willing to help me. Even with things that had nothing to do with the school and Gabriel (the director of the academy) was one of the nicest persons I have ever met in my life. Always willing to listen, interested and happy.

There are literally no bad words to say about Expanish after my 5 months studying here and I would highly recommend the school to everyone!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
The people there drink and share mate. For me I needed to get used to it because I have never saw something like that

Location:
Ministro Pistarini International
( EZE )
El Palomar
( EPA )

There is no better place to take up a new hobby (or two) than Buenos Aires, Argentina. If you are looking to try tango, cooking, photography, or painting; this vibrant city is a thriving community for creators.

About Expanish

Expanish is one of the most established Spanish Schools in Buenos Aires, offering a wide range of top quality, accredited Spanish courses and classes. As an internationally recognized language organization we aim to ensure the most effective Spanish...