Expanish, our Language School in Argentina, is located in a historical and newly-renovated building at just a short distance from Casa Rosada, Puerto Madero, and the Obelisk.
Expanish offers a variety of intensive Spanish learning programs, including opportunities to learn Spanish 20 or 30-hours a week. If you are looking for a low impact more relaxed learning experience, we suggest you take the 20-hours a week program. As you increase the number of hours, the intensity of the course also increases. The 30-hours a week program is the most intense, consisting of group classes designed to advance your Spanish level as quickly as possible.
No matter how many hours you choose, you are sure to receive a small group setting, a welcoming and encouraging environment, quality textbooks and materials created by our academic staff, a well-rounded structure to advance your Spanish skills and with an interactive learning experience.
- Feel at home while far away! Staying with a host family allows you to get to know the home dynamic of Argentine culture, as well as develop relationships which create a sense of belonging.
- Travel the vast and diverse Argentine landscape! From the billowing falls of Iguazu to the towering peaks of Bariloche, Expanish offers you the opportunity to explore beyond the urban capital.
- Every week there are new activities for you to join, including social activities like bar crawls, cultural activities like tango lessons, and academic activities like pronunciation workshops.
- Expanish provides you with a Welcome Pack, Spanish Course Book, Immersion Activities and 24/7 Emergency Assistance.
- Classes average 12 students, which offers the opportunity for strong relationships between the students and professors.