Accredited Spanish Courses in Buenos Aires, Cordoba and Puerto Madryn.
You may associate Buenos Aires, Argentina’s capital city, with tango, steak, and wine, but its French buildings, Italian food, and Spanish nightlife clearly tell the story of a Latin American city with a lot to offer. Cute cafés and fun boutiques, plus tree-lined avenues, a thriving nightlife, great dining and world-known historic events, have positioned Buenos Aires as one of the most exciting cities in the continent!
In order to ensure a deeper understanding of the language, we involve our students in our day-to-day life and activities, making sure that you learn Spanish, not only inside the classroom, but by living the real Argentinean lifestyle outside the classroom as well.
Upon completion of any of our Spanish Courses in Argentina, you will receive an Official Certificate!
- Gain Spanish fluency by living with a host family and sharing daily life with locals.
- We have classes starting every Monday!
- All classes are taught by native Spanish-speakers.
- We guarantee small classes for optimum learning environment.
- We involve our students in our day-to-day life and activities, making sure you learn Spanish, not only inside the classroom, but by living the local lifestyle as well.