Learn Chinese with a Private Teacher (HSK1 to HSK6+)

GoEast Language Center

Our private Mandarin classes at one of our campuses in Shanghai will help you make the most of your time and learn Mandarin at your selected pace.

Our private classes are a great way to learn Mandarin through face-to-face guidance, and even practicing with your fellow students at the campus. Also, there are plenty of activities before and after class.

• Study at the Yangpu or Shanghai Library campus (or online).
  • Highly experienced teachers: an average of 7 years experience teaching Chinese to foreign students.
  • All our teacher are BS, MS, or PhD degree holders in foreign language.
  • Several weekly events to learn about Chinese culture and meet people.
  • Over 90% of our students renew their lesson package with us.

• Instruction 10
Lynda

Great teaching and also fun

I took classes at GoEast from end 2018 to early 2019 and went from zero to HSK2. My teachers Ellie and Myra who where both funny and super good. It didnt' feel like school and the more I learned the more I wanted to do well for them and myself. It's a unique combination of learning but also making it fun and personal. For example we learn terms related to our proffession so that we can use them immediatly and introduce our name and job title a little bit. I did both group classes (HSK1) and private (HSK2). Group classes are fun, I think private class is faster. Both at the Yangu campus because I studied at Fudan. The campus is nice where they also hold events and serve good coffee. I'm very proud of what I learned so quickly and looking back GoEast has made my Shanghai experience better. Jiayou!

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
The teachers (not just the two I had) also took me out for dinner sometimes and introduced me to new food. Chicken foot is not my favourite!