Learn Chinese with a Private Teacher (HSK1 to HSK6+), Daily Chinese or Business Chinese

GoEast Language Center

Make the most of your time with private classes at one of our campuses in Shanghai. Private classes are a great way to learn Mandarin while getting face-to-face contact with your teacher, as well as meeting fellow students at the campus. Besides, there are plenty of other things before and after class.

• Study at the Yangpu or Shanghai Library campus (or online)
  • Highly experienced teachers: an average of 7 years experience teaching Chinese to foreign students
  • All our teacher are BS, MS, or PhD degree holders in foreign language
  • Several weekly events to learn about Chinese culture and meet people
  • Over 90% of our students renew their lesson package with us

• Instruction 10
Lynda

Great teaching and also fun

I took classes at GoEast from end 2018 to early 2019 and went from zero to HSK2. My teachers Ellie and Myra who where both funny and super good. It didnt' feel like school and the more I learned the more I wanted to do well for them and myself. It's a unique combination of learning but also making it fun and personal. For example we learn terms related to our proffession so that we can use them immediatly and introduce our name and job title a little bit. I did both group classes (HSK1) and private (HSK2). Group classes are fun, I think private class is faster. Both at the Yangu campus because I studied at Fudan. The campus is nice where they also hold events and serve good coffee. I'm very proud of what I learned so quickly and looking back GoEast has made my Shanghai experience better. Jiayou!

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
The teachers (not just the two I had) also took me out for dinner sometimes and introduced me to new food. Chicken foot is not my favourite!

Location:
73 F / 41 F
Airports:
Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
( SHA )

Shanghai is the largest city in mainland China and in the top 10 of most populous cities in the world. With the sheer amount of people that have relocated to Shanghai, you see a mix of different cultural influences, particularly in the architecture. Whether you are looking to travel or move to Shanghai, you will have plenty of opportunities but this city won't be slowing down on their growth anytime soon.

About GoEast Language Center

GoEast Language Center is one of Shanghai's premium Mandarin language schools. Professional instructors, personalized lesson plans, and cultural events are all part of the GoEast experience whether you choose to learn online or in a classroom. We...