Tamwood Language Center - Vancouver Campus

Tamwood Language Center - Vancouver Campus

Learn English in one of the most exciting and high quality life ranked cities in the world!
Located in the heart of Vancouver's Downtown, our campus has a very nice student lounge, computer room and free wireless. Our campus is located one block from the famous Robson Street shopping area and close to many other attractions.
Our average student age is 24 and our average student population is 200.
We can't wait for you to join us!

You can enroll in different courses depending on your interests. We offer Essential English skills, English for real life, business English, exam preparation programs (ESL, FCE, CAE), etc.

North America » Canada » Vancouver
North America » Canada

• Instruction

Micaela
Vancouver, British Columbia

Comfortable

I felt ver y comfortable since i got into the school. Everyone was so nice and helpfull, and Im really happy to be here!
There is people from everywhere, so its a great placer to know other cultures.

Mihyeon
Vancouver

Review of Tamwood Career College

I've been here for 4 months. After I came here, I have experienced lots of new thing. I can meet international friends and I can experience various culture. Now I can understand more culture difference. Sometime I feel lonely, Sometime I have some problem. But I can say "I'm enjoying my life and excited withe this challenge. ". I'm proud of my self.

I want to know student's story After graduation

Nalinee
Burnaby,BC

Memorable experience in Canada

I took the course in Tamwood Vancouver campus for 4 months and got a lot of good experience here. Tamwood isn't a big language campus, that why I can became close with many friends from other country. School activities are very interesting. You can enjoy going out with your foreign friends and improving your English skill at the same time.

Kazue
vancouver

IELTS

The first trial day of IELTS course, I was really nerves.
But teacher and other student welcomed me. So I enjoyed my day even though the course is only focus on IELTS exam.
After I'd changed the class, my English skill was getting better.
I had good experience in IELTS course.

In Tamwood International we are passionate about experiences. We believe in traveling, learning, friendship, innovation and quality. We work hard to provide powerful tools by teaching English to expand your world and your possibilities.

Welcome to Tamwood.