Study French in Paris with OISE

Study French in Paris with OISE

OISE Paris Quatorial program is an intensive and result-driven program for adults, professionals and university students who are looking for improvement of language performance in speaking and writing situation. The program starts every Monday of the year for one week minimum.

We create quasi authentic situation and help our students to develop language accuracy, overcome inhibitions and to use language eloquently in any kind of situation.

The variety of training situations throughout the day mirrors the real French world and enables the practice of different skills- in small group of maximum 4 people, plenary sessions and workshops.

Students work on accuracy of grammar and vocabulary, oral comprehension and expression. News review session enables the practice of formal presentation.

Participants can always add individual tuition to this mini-group session.

Europe » France » Paris

Charm
Rome, Italy
Stanford University

Worth it

I took a one-week, intensive individual course and at the end of five days, I felt that I'd already made progress in comprehension, expression and grammar. The staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful. The housing situation was not as expected, due perhaps to a misunderstanding, but otherwise, I felt the program was well worth it. I've recommended OISE to my friends and one of them who attended earlier this year was very pleased with the results. Thank you OISE!

I don't feel that I can comment on this, having taken only a one-week course. That one week was very useful, but not enough time to leave me with a strong sense of what could be improved.

One
Boston
Suffolk University

Just amazing

OISE Paris is the amazing French language school in Paris. Their well-structured lessons, clean school campus, and very welcoming / helpful teachers make everyone's stay unforgettable for sure! I highly recommend this school.

Possibly more options in housing could help improve the school!

Response from OISE

Our dear cool bostonian! Thank you for your comment. We are happy that your immersion experience with OISE Paris was unforgettable . We are proud that now you can parler français and we hope that you continue learning this beautiful language!
Thank you for your suggestion regarding accommodation options, we really appreciate your opinion and always trying to improve our services.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again in OISE Paris!

Teresa
Nyon, Switzerland

High quality programme and staff

Programme was basically tailor-made for me which means that the teachers chose lecture content according to my course objective and I left feeling with a richer vocabulary and understanding of French.

I think the management and lecturers are conscious of the needs of the 'students' and often make suggestions

Hilary
Kentucky, US
Brown University

Desolee d'Ecrire en Anglais mais ....

I attended OISE for two weeks in a morning course that had one other student. As a language teacher myself, I can say that the instruction in this program is excellent. The professors and staff were warm and welcoming, especially as I experienced a few personal crises during my stay. Their assistance, and just KNOWING they were there to help, made all the difference. The school is in a great neighborhood and was easy for me to get to on foot from my apartment near Notre Dame. I still need to work on speaking and writing, but my listening comprehension improved a lot in just two weeks. I listen to the JT on France 2 every night now. I really hope to return to OISE in the future to keep working on my French.

At times, there was a tiny bit of disorganization. But the extremely pleasant and welcoming staff more than made up for that.

Michelle
Saint Germain en Laye, France

I have nothing but good things to say about my OISE experience

Two week program early in my French learning: Lots of grammar. Built an essential foundation for my learning.

One week program 7 years later: Corrected significant problems that were a stumbling block to my confidence in public speaking.

Been to many schools. OISE Paris is the best of them.

Honestly, I wouldn't change anything because the approach is highly effective.

Ethan
London
King's College London

Oise July 2014

For someone who didn't speak any French upon arrival, the degree of immersion was surprising and excellent. Within two days I felt that I didn't need to speak English and felt comfortable making the effort to speak in limited French. This meant I progressed much faster than I expected to and was very happy with the course. Everyone at Oise was friendly and kind.

OISE is a collection of high quality international language schools. We provide intensive language training for ambitious learners in small groups of 4 people maximum or individually.
OISE language training is about coaching the individual rather than the traditional concept of teaching. The key to