You will learn to:
• Understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
• Introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
• Interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Our professional teachers use cutting-edge methods in an interactive and stimulating learning environment.
- We offer free counseling sessions that will define your goals prior to beginning your course.
- We do a Learning Style Analysis Test to identify your dominant style of learning: auditory, visual, read-write and kinesthetic
- We do a placement test prior to beginning the course to confirm your level.