The Carl Duisberg Training Center Cologne is centrally located on the edge of downtown. We are just a short walk away from the Rhine and Cologne Cathedral, the picturesque historic district, and the pedestrian zone for shopping. We are close to public transport, with subway and tram stations within walking distance.
The Intensive Course 24+6 provides you with the German language skills required for further education, to achieve your career goals and broaden your horizons. In our short-term courses, starting at a duration of one week, you acquire basic knowledge of German or develop your existing language skills in a targeted manner.
In addition to group language training, the “Lernstudio” is a key component of the Intensive Course 24+6. You may select from the following learning options:
• Learning with a tutor, • Workshops, • Projects
- More than 55 years of experience
- All year round open – Intensive Programs – Licensed Test Centers
- Cologne is one of the largest and most ancient cities in Germany, a modern metropolis with over 2.000 years of history.
- Cologne is the number 1 student city in Germany with one of the oldest and most famous Universities, Universities for Music, Sport and Art & Design, etc .
- Find friends from all over the world! Students from 88 different countries in 2017!