View Other Details
Study Spanish in Guatemala!
The capital, Guatemala City, features the National Palace of Culture, as well as the National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology. The beautiful city of Antigua, west of the capital, preserves numerous Spanish colonial buildings.
Guatemala is often considered one of Central America's best-kept secret; it is home to volcanoes, rainforests and some of the most popular ancient Mayan sites. In order to ensure a deeper understanding of the language, we involve our students in our day-to-day life and activities, making sure that you learn Spanish, not only inside the classroom, but by living the real Guatemalan lifestyle outside the classroom as well.
Upon completion of any of our Accredited Spanish Courses in Guatemala, you will receive an Official Certificate!
- We have classes starting every Monday!
- All classes are taught by native Spanish-speakers.
- Gain Spanish fluency by living with a host family and sharing daily life with locals.
- We guarantee small classes for optimum learning environment.
- We involve our students in our day-to-day life and activities, making sure you learn Spanish, not only inside the classroom, but by living the local lifestyle as well.