By Italian College Roma   Reviews (1)   100% Rating

Study Italian by the sea at the Italian College Roma, Roma

By Italian College Roma   Reviews (1)   100% Rating

Our central office is located in the beautiful area of AXA in Rome, very close to the sea. In case you want to study Italian this is the ideal place for you, as the school is in a very quiet residential area, from which you can reach the sun and the beach in 10 minutes, whilst the centre of Rome is easily reachable in order to visit Monuments and Museums. Study and learn the language with our Italian courses and then enjoy the beach and the nightlife of Rome.
We also have a teaching facility directly at the beach, where it is possible also to relax, enjoy good food, practice sports and also undertake cooking lessons.

Europe › Italy › Rome
Guesthouse
Hotel

Rating Values

• Instruction

Mathieu
london
Goldsmiths- University of London

Great study and living experience in Rome

Overall 10

I had such a good experience that allowed me to access the Italian language and culture. My stay started with a perfect organisation by the personnel of the school made who organised my travel from the airport and accomodation in the beautiful surroundings of Rome.
Then, the language course was well balanced between study in the morning and free time to practice Italian in the afternoon. The teacher made it easy for us to learn Italian taking into account our specific study needs and made it fun throughout of the course. One of the highlight was the proximity of the beach to enjoy in Rome and all touristic sites of the city. And my cooking skills improved too - my tiramitsu is so tasty it brings me back to Italy whenever I am making it!!

Building a social network of past students for all of us to keep in touch.

Italian College Roma is the school of choice if you want to enjoy beach life and learn the Italian language in Rome.

The School
We offer intensive Italian language courses. Courses can be individual or in a group to study the Italian Language. The best way to learn Italian is to come to Italy.
We can also guide you to obtain the relevant CELI Certification that you need for your career. CELI Certification is highly recognized in Italy.
We also offer a range of other activities in co-operation with our beach partner, like sports and cooking lessons.
The teaching methods used at the school are based on communication. Students learn Italian actively exercising the four fundamental functions of the language: listening, speaking, reading and writing.