Study Spanish in Peru! The majestic city of Cusco has it all: art, magic, mystery, history, breathtaking nature, dramatic scenery, ancient cultures - all united in the center or the “belly button” of the world. Cusco is a special destination with beautiful streets, awe-inspiring Inca monuments and elegant colonial constructions that are illuminated by a blue sky with white clouds. At only a few steps from our school, you can find a range of dining options in local restaurants and trendy cafes, as well as an array of excellent museums, remarkable Inca-built walls, and exquisite colonial churches.
To ensure a deeper understanding of the language, we involve our students in our day-to-day life and activities, making sure that you learn Spanish, not only inside the classroom, but by living the real Peruvian lifestyle outside the classroom as well.
Upon completion of any of our Accredited Spanish Courses in Peru, you will receive an Official Certificate.
- We involve our students in our day-to-day life and activities, making sure you learn Spanish, not only inside the classroom, but by living the local lifestyle as well.
- We guarantee small classes for optimum learning environment.
- All classes are taught by native Spanish-speakers.
- We have classes starting every Monday!
- Gain Spanish fluency by living with a host family and sharing daily life with locals.