Discover Portuguese in the "sunniest" capital city in Europe, boasting more than 300 days of sun. Our bright and modern campus is located in the Principe Real, the city's trendiest neighborhood. Think unique cafes, designer boutiques, and amazing museums. After class explore medieval castles, romantic palaces, and beautiful churches or taste test Pastéis de Natas on the colorful, tile-lined streets.
The perfect place for students who love to surf, sail, golf, play tennis, or horseback ride!
At EF, you decide when you want to study, how long you'll stay, and what you'd like to focus on. Personalize your course with Special Interest Classes like Business Portuguese, Gastronomy, Fado & Football, and Hidden Portugal. Return home with proof of your success - a course report and certificate featuring your official language level on the Common European Framework of Language Learning.
- Study from 2 weeks up to a full year, start any Monday.
- EF Lisbon is located in the city center in historic Principe Real.
- Top activities include Torre de Belém, a secret tunnel tour of Lisbon, and excursion to Cascais and Porto.
- Choose to reside with a local host family or in the EF Residence, an international dorm.
- EF students hail from over 100 countries around the world.