Are you bored at the prospect of spending a summer holiday at home doing the same things over and over again? Have you ever thought of traveling and experiencing a new culture while on break from school?
Well if you love K-Pop, Karaoke and all things Hallyu, why don't you join us for fun-filled two weeks in Seoul! You will have Korean classes during the day and explore the city with us in the afternoon and evening. You will make new friends from all over the world, making this the trip of a lifetime.
Go home after 2 weeks with a new language skill and some cool stories to tell your friends!
- Participate in a two-week Study Trip specifically designed for teens between the ages of 14 and 17.
- Receive assistance from our English-speaking staff to ensure optimum convenience throughout the trip.
- Experience a wide range of K-pop and K-culture activities every weekday afternoon and all day on weekends.
- Enjoy an authentic Korean experience, together with another Youth Korea student of the same gender, while living with a local host family.
- Meet people from all over the world and connect with locals!