Total Immersion 30 hours Spanish Course

The Spanish crash Total Immersion Program in Bilbao is ideal for students who have limited time, want to fully commit to learning Spanish, and whose objective is rapid progression. While 6 classes a day, 5 days a week may seem a lot, seeing immediate results is without a doubt worth the effort.

These well-structured, lively and engaging classes consist of general Spanish that you'll be able to use in your everyday social, study or work life, and which works to improve your key language skills: speaking, pronunciation, grammar, reading, writing and listening. 30 classes of Spanish per week will give you a great exposure to the language and provide plenty of speaking practice.

Rest assured that no other program can deliver the same results in such a short space of time, but be prepared for your head to maybe explode!

• Available at all levels, from beginners to advanced
  • Start dates any Monday throughout the year
  • Increased Motivation
  • Make the most of your time in Spain

• Instruction 10
Peter

Total inmersion Spanish program

The teachers were excellent. I would say not only were they very good at teaching, the three teachers that I interacted with I would characterize as being pleasant and exuberant personalities. I would also like to add that my classmates at the school were excellent as well and that I made some really good friends at (and through) Instituto Hemingway. The location is convenient and I also like the fact that the school is located in an "active" and "entertaining" part of the city. I also participated in activities that were introduced to me through Instituto Hemingway. Those were awesome as well because I was able to interact with other students in Bilbao (ERASMUS for example) outside of my language school. Additionally, my accommodation in Bilbao was as good as anyone could ask for as I was able to stay with an extremely kind and helpful Spanish woman and after some weeks I moved out to an independent apartment of Instituto, next to School. Finally, I can honestly say that my Spanish skills tangibly improved during my time in Bilbao and that I was able to lay a strong foundation for tremendous future improvement after my stay in Bilbao. I was an A+ Spanish student in college in the United States and I would state unequivocally, that my Spanish improved more in my 3 months in Bilbao than it did in an entire year of studying Spanish in college.

In my opinion 30 hours of intensive lessons per week are a lot when it comes to reality. I think that perhaps it should be accompanied with some outdoor activities but I understand the School has to meet the needs of everybody.
Jeremiah

Awesome experience

A very well run school with friendly and helpful staff. On the first day I was a very nervous beginner but at the end of just 2 weeks I was able to have a conversation and express myself with confidence. the teachers were very enthusiastic, patient and motivational. Thanks to Guadalupe, Eli and Carlos for these amazing weeks at Instituto, a very positive experience for me. I would highly recommend going and visiting this place!

Our class was really small in terms of students and I think Bilbao is a top choice to learn Spanish.

About Instituto Hemingway

Our Spanish School offers Spanish courses in Bilbao and other cities in Spain with excellent reviews all year round starting from one week on, internships in culinary arts in Spain , jobs in hospitality management in Spain, Spanish courses online and...