GCSE, A-Level and Scottish Higher Spanish Revision Courses

GCSE, A Level and Scottish Higher exam preparation
GCSE, A Level and Scottish Higher exam preparation

No matter how long you have been learning Spanish, we will help you pick up this international language quickly and easily. Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions and doubts. We are also available to support students with any personal issues they may have, as well as to boost their learning and progress in Spanish.

For all of you who feel overwhelmed by the Spanish revision for your upcoming exams, don´t worry! Instituto Hemingway - a prestigious Cervantes Institute accredited Spanish language School - offers invaluable 1 and 2 week Spanish GCSE, A-Level and Scottish Higher Spanish Revision Courses in Bilbao that will allow you to take the exam feeling well-prepared and confident!

• Start dates any Monday throughout the year
  • Available to all levels, from beginners to advanced
  • Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
  • Save time and money

• Instruction 10
Louise

I absolutely loved this Spanish course!!

Size of class and level of participation and comprehension good. Our teachers were fine and the five sessions with Fran were especially helpful in understanding culture, politics and regional differences. We were quite pleased with our home apartment. Bilbao is a fantastic city.

I am 28 years old and it was my first "language school experience". I appreciated the professionalism of the teachers and the efficient structure of the lessons (with both grammar and conversational skills, associated in a way that you practice efficiently what is taught).

The staff are really friendly and all of the teachers put so much effort into their jobs and they can't be thanked enough for it. The activities run through the school are very fun and I am glad I had this opportunity to study in Instituto Hemingway.

The long talks with her (a lawyer practicing from home) really added a lot to improving our speaking ability.

Be relaxed and is not only time for studying but also for enjoying your vacation

About Instituto Hemingway

Our Spanish School offers Spanish courses in Bilbao and other cities in Spain with excellent reviews all year round starting from one week on, internships in culinary arts in Spain , jobs in hospitality management in Spain, Spanish courses online and...