Perspective Development Skills (PDS) is a Charitable Organization located in Kibele, Tunguu, Zanzibar (Tanzania).
The main objective of PDS is to empower the local people of the rural area and poorly situated families to shape their future by providing access to additional education and skills for the purpose of creating new job opportunities. The main targets are the youth and women, who are the most impacted by unemployment.
- Cultural Exchange Program: participate in traditionnal activities (dancing, cooking...).
- Developing Small Sustainable Business: give practical trainings and marketing knowledge to the rural community.
- Teaching and Activities with Children: teach at PDS Charity School or participate to indoor and outdoor activities with children.
- Environmental Conservation: environmental cleaning and awareness.
- Developing Community Leadership: give leadership training and workshops.
Every month, many volunteers from all over the world join PDS.