'beckon beckon -insightful opinion of Mr Biokou

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

I really enjoyed my time in Shanghai. It is an exciting, dynamic city, with so much to do - you will never find yourself bored! It was an amazing experience .The placement helped to accelerate my professional development, and I felt valued within my company. The accommodation was excellent; the apartments organized by TIG were in an ideal location, and the flats themselves were really spacious with a cleaning service , The level of support in-country was superb - Tommy is the GOAT ,he will help you with everything anything ,he knows everything in shanghai ,from the best place for a professional Seminar to the best place for a night out .he has the key of Shanghai city .Shanghai itself takes a moment or two to get used to, but it's a lot of fun once you do. Socially it's great, with a load of restaurants, bars and nightclubs. It also has a very well-developed public transportation system; I found the metro particularly efficient/affordable, and it's well air-conditioned which is important as Shanghai is very hot during the summer months! I also always felt safe while I was in Shanghai so don't worry on that front. Overall, would definitely the Intern Group program there!

I recommend TIG to work more on providing help/assistance regarding the visa and to do more research to find Intern company for applicant
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would