Truly a trip of a lifetime

Ratings
Overall
Rating Value A
Rating Value B
Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

A group of 5 experienced hikers and outdoors people did a 14 day trip with Mountain Kick. We slightly modified the standard trip to have more time in Kathmandu. Mountain Kick delivered 100% of what they promised and very honestly they went above and beyond to not only guide us through the mountains but to also share with us the culture and history of Nepal. The trek was rigorous and the scenery incredible but most memorable were the people. Kumar, our guide, and our porters we a joy to have as traveling companions. All along the trekking route we met many Nepalis and many trekkers from all over the world. The greeting of Nemaste appeared to be contagious as spread from the locals to almost everyone we met. Out accommodations greatly exceeded our expectations -- in the mountains they were simple but always clean and adequate. Food was never a problem. I hope to do another trip with Mountain Kick in the future, they are good people.

One thing I would suggest is to add at a few days in Pokhara. Make the trip 3 or 4 days in Kathmandu, 2 in Pokhara, and 9 trekking to Annapurna Base Camp. I am sure Mountain Kick would customize to your request.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would